We have created a resource pack to help people get ready to work in health and social care organisations.
There is a lot of information on the different roles and career paths in health and social care. If you have a career plan or have no idea what you want to do, the information in the pack may help you make the next move.
This page has links to valuable information and useful resources. You can click on the link of the information you're interested in or download the whole booklet.
We hope you find it useful
You can also download the individual documents within the booklet:
- Download: NHS Timeline
- Download: NHS Organisation Chart
- Download: About Social care
- Download: Routes into the NHS
- Download: NHS People Promise
- Download: Career Pathways in the NHS
- Download: Routes into social care
- Download: Career pathways in social care
- Download: CV Template
- Download: Covering Statement
- Download: How to complete a job application
- Download: Clinical interview questions
- Download: Non-Clinical interview questions
- Download: Social care interview questions